Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Running Thread of Search Terms

I might be the only one, but I continue to be amused by the search terms that people enter into a search engine and somehow end up on my blog.  So I started an open thread, on a separate page, where I can keep adding the fun ones whenever I come across them.  That way those of you who enjoy them can easily find them and those who couldn't give a damn about them can easily ignore them.  I'll just keep adding the new ones to the top of the list, sometimes with comment, other times without.  After this post drops off the top of the blog, I'll post a link to that page in a box on the right side of this front page.

If you enjoy the search terms, check the page periodically.  Otherwise, just ignore it.

The page can be found right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment